Designed for applications where space is at a premium, the compact ZD500R offers simple, one-touch printing and encoding, straightforward loading, and automatic RFID calibration, making it ideal for applications where technical support staff is not available, such as retail in-store exception tagging.
The printer supports both direct thermal and thermal transfer printing and is compatible with inlays from all leading suppliers. The ZD500R can be used with a variety of RFID labels and tags from small, item-level hang tags to large case and pallet labels. By encoding RFID inlays that are spaced closer together, the ZD500R enables lower media costs, less media waste and fewer roll changes.
Ideal for these applications
- Retail: item-level exception tagging; instore tagging of returned goods and display, promotional and other items
- Healthcare: specimen tracking, patient identification, asset tracking
- Manufacturing: case/pallet tracking, parts tagging, asset tracking
- Government/DOD Compliance: document tracking, MIL STD 129 compliance, evidence tracking
- Hospitality & Leisure: RFID wristbands, ticketing, mustering, queue management
- Supports tags compatible with UHF EPC Gen 2 V1.2/ ISO 18000-6C
- Prints and encodes tags with a minimum pitch of 0.6”/16 mm
- Adaptive Encoding Technology simplifies RFID setup and eliminates complex RFID placement guidelines
- RFID job monitoring tools track RFID performance
- RFID ZPL® commands provide compatibility with existing Zebra RFID printers
- Support for industry standard multi-vendor chip-based serialization (MCS)
- Supports block permalocking of user memory compatible with ATA Spec 2000
- Integrated ThingMagic® RFID Reader/Encoder